jueves, agosto 23, 2012

Strange Days, Hiden Messages, Conspiracy Theories, New World Order.

My daughter is worried about the End of The World. It seems she has been  listening to friends talk about the subject.
I used to worry too and then, suddenly, I decided it was just dumb to be pre-occupied for something so out of my hands.
In any case I'm still a fan of anything related with conspiracy theories, hidden messages, treasure maps, prophecies... (I'm a lonely mom).
 
and look what I found... I almost follow this guy... but I was with three children in a Mini Van, so maybe that was going to be a silly decision.
 
I need to decipher this. HELP!...
 
 
 
 
and one of my favorite songs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No hay comentarios.: